Companies, particularly those in the following industries:
- Baked goods
- Candy and confectionery
- Coffee and tea
- Pies and cakes
- Gifts and gift baskets
- Gourmet and specialty foods
- Jams, jellies and preserves
- Juices and ciders
- Oils (essential and olive)
- Organic and natural foods
- Personal care products
- Pet foods
- Sauces and salsas
- School stickers
- Soaps and shampoos
- Spices and herbs
- Vitamins, supplements and nutriceuticals
- Water bottles
- Wine, beer and spirits
need high quality, high-speed label color printing. It's essential to their business model that their products are not just properly labeled, but affixed with labels that are versatile, high-resolution, vibrant, and at an ultra-low cost-of-ownership by being done in-house, on demand. At the same time, these businesses also want their finely crafted labels produced in as quick a fashion as possible. While some printing companies may find this to be a particularly tricky balance to achieve, for DuraFast Label Company, it's our bread and butter. Our top-of-the-line printers offer a fast and intuitive printing experience with quality labels designed for a variety of uses. One of our more recent, cutting-edge offerings is the Afinia L801 Memjet color label printer.
The Afinia L801 provides a cost-effective solution to high-resolution, full-color label printing. With a print speed of 60 feet per minute (or 305 millimeters per second), and a less than 10-second warm-up time, you're guaranteed all of the labels you need within a quick turnaround. Users can also enjoy five separate 250 milliliter color ink tanks to create some beautifully rendered color labels. The Afinia L801 operates at a print resolution of 1600 x 1600 DPI (dots per inch), so not only do you get cost-effective and quickly-made color labels, but you receive them at a consistent level of quality hand-in-hand with our commitment to high printing standards.
The Afinia L801 Memjet color label printer is also very user-friendly, with the Bartender Basic label design software offering an intuitive experience to using and operating this L801 machine. After all, what good is a high-quality printer if you don't know how to use it?
The Afinia L801 Memjet color label printer offers the following features:
- Uses the Memjet technology for extremely fast print technology. Prints at 60 feet per minute versus the LX900 which prints at 9 feet per minute.
- Print resolution up to 1600 x 1600 dpi, which is ideally suited for bringing high-resolution, vibrant, full-color label printing in house for on demand color label printing.
- Uses die cut label roll in many different label substrates which are available from DuraFast Label Company.
- Has 5 large ink tanks so that you can run large label jobs without worrying about running out of ink. It holds 1.25 liters of ink to support large runs and has easy access doors for fast, simple media and ink replacement.
- Prints labels up to 8" wide.
- Includes an integrated unwinder and also has an optional rewinder.
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet 10/100 ports are included in the box.
- The Label media width is 2″ to 8.5″ (50.8mm to 216mm).
- It has detection – Gap, continuous, black mark.
DuraFast Label Company also sells a large selection of die cut labels used with the Afinia L801 Memjet printer. These Memjet labels are specially designed to dry quickly so that when you are printing 60 feet per minute, (with the fastest inkjet color label printer on the market) that every label comes out dry and does not smudge or smear.
Where most printer manufacturers may falter in balancing cost with printing speed and quality, Afinia does so with ease – and you will too, with the Afinia L801 high speed label printer. To learn more about this or other offerings, don't hesitate to reach out to our label experts at DuraFast Label Company today!