Companies that depend on label printers need a way to do more in less time.
The iColor 700 Desktop Digital Label Press by UniNet gives decision makers the freedom to devise a custom label printing strategy that is scalable to their volume of business. With this system, users are capable of printing 2,000 full color labels in less than 20 minutes The iColor 700 is a unique solution for short- to mid-run label production, built to keep up with the evolving label and packaging industry dynamics.
The patented auto-registration system keeps labels in position from beginning to end. This creates consistency in quality without the constant need to monitor printing. It's a dependable solution for chemical and drum labels, meeting GHS BS5609 compliance and giving business leaders the freedom to adapt as regulations change. When die-cut labels are created using the iColor 700, they're protected with outstanding resistance to water, chemicals, fading and the harshest of elements.
- Ability to print in white ink with optional white toner package
- Compatibility with files from any graphics program when images are converted to a CMYK PDF
- Easy access service bays for cartridge and components replacement and servicing
- Lowest fusing temperature on the market today
- High productivity with nesting print feature
- Ability to print on media like PET, wood veneer, foils, tag stock, matte, semi gloss, high gloss and more
- Ideal for industries such as: chemical, specialty foods, beer and wine, coffee and tea, cosmetics, private labels and more
- Smallest footprint in its class featuring an integrated rewinder
Visit our store to browse a selection of iColor printing solutions for your enterprise. With the best label technology on the market, you can boost productivity, expand your market reach and provide the most polished products to businesses and consumers.